9.07.2010

Rappaccini's Garden: Grand Opening Discounts

I hope everyone had a relaxing holiday! Yesterday marked the Grand Opening of my new little Etsy shop, Rappaccini's Garden...

(From now on, you can see my recently posted goods in the Etsy gadget on my sidebar -->)

I've started things off with a small sampling of jewelry and housewares, but there's much more to come. I'll be adding new items daily!

As promised, I'd like to offer a discount to my readers and friends- from now until September 30th, you can receive up to 15% off of your first purchase at Rappaccini's Garden

You may take 5% off if you follow the One Must Shock the Bourgeois blog...

or 5% off if you're a fan of the Shock the Bourgeois page on Facebook...

or 5% off if you're following my tweets @ShockBourgeois on Twitter!

Follow on any 2 sites and receive 10% off, or go for all 3 and save 15%. Hurray!

To receive your discount, follow these instructions:
  • Add the items of your choice to your shopping cart.
  • Click "Checkout." 
  • Enter your shipping address on the next page.
  • Click "Final Review."
  • In the "Message to Seller" field, list your usernames for Blogger, Facebook, or Twitter (or all three!), and your email address (so I can send you a revised invoice).
  • Click "Commit to Buy."
  • Stop there! I'll review your order and apply your discount- you'll receive a revised PayPal invoice from me via email.
Thanks to all for your encouragement and love- your comments have made my effort (and hand cramps and pricked fingers) worthwhile!


0 Have Spoken.: