8.30.2010

Announcing my New Etsy Shop: Rappaccini's Garden

Dear Friends! With no more suspense (but a little more ado), allow me to present...


Rappaccini's Garden will feature vintage and handcrafted adornments for yourself and your home. The collection takes inspiration from the Gothic tale Rappaccini's Daughter by Nathaniel Hawthorne: a dark romance spiked with mad science and a poisonous flower.

Rappaccini's Garden will open on Etsy next Monday, September 6th!



6 Have Spoken.:

Jane Flanagan said...

Wow - so exciting. Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Heheeeee! Did you write a paper on that? Didn't we both? I LOVE IT!

Maggie Rose said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see it on Monday :)

Elizabeth said...

Ladies... Thanks so much for your support!

Rachel... That's right, I'm finally putting my English major to good use!

Lisa said...

OOoh - It looks fantastic! Can't wait for the opening - Love the name!

Elizabeth said...

Lisa... I'm blushing! Thank you!