Remember my very first giveaway at Shock the Bourgeois? Well, I'm sticking to my guns: a curve-hugging pencil skirt is the staple every girl should have in her closet. So, with the help of Shabby Apple, I want to give another lucky gal a little gift (that already has a bow on it).
The Francine Pencil Skirt from Shabby Apple, featured with a Veronica Beard Tuxedo Blouse from FarFetch, Fossil Rivoli Toggle Bracelet, Kenneth Cole Rose Gold Watch, & John Rocha Waterford Champagne Flute from Macy's, Studded Shimmer Bracelet & Cabled Tights from Anthropologie, Glamour Pearl Clutch from Forever21, and Sam Edelman Marina Pumps from Piperlime
I styled "Francine" for a glamourous occasion, playing with the concept of a deconstructed tuxedo. I stuck to a black and white palette- but imagined pushing up the sleeves to reveal unexpected sparkle at the wrist. As for the bow tie- well, that comes with the skirt!
Shabby Apple has a wonderful selection of women's dresses and skirts in flattering shapes and basic colors- pieces that are easy to accessorize and make your own. Want to make this skirt your own? Just follow three steps to be eligible to win...
- "Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook.
- Tell me how would you wear the Francine Pencil Skirt this winter in a comment on this post.
- Be sure to include an email address so that I can notify you if you've won!
You can receive additional entries for doing any of the following (just leave a separate comment for each)...
- "Like" One Must Shock the Bourgeois on Facebook.
- Become a follower of the One Must Shock the Bourgeois blog.
- Follow me on Pinterest, and pin this image.
- Tweet about this giveaway and follow @ShockBourgeois.
- Blog about how you'd style your new pencil skirt.
I'll randomly select the winner next Wednesday, December 21st at noon PST. Remember to check your email before the holidays- you might be receiving a belated gift from Shock the Bourgeois!
Good luck, ladies!
The fine print: This prize cannot be shipped outside of the US, and is not eligible for return or exchange.
This giveaway has ended. Thanks for entering!