6.20.2011

Etsy Treasury: Sweet Summer

Having an item from Rappaccini's Garden featured on an Etsy Treasury always makes my day- especially one so beautiful as this...


What an interesting balance of color, mossy green blending into aqua, with clusters of tiny pink flowers. And what a clever layout- just look at those two opposing vessels in the middle (I'm in love with the Mr. Darcy proposal mug!). Beyond the thoughtful arrangement, each image and item is lovely on its own (I added several to my favorites). The selection is romantic, but also refreshing- that would be a sweet summer, wouldn't it? I'm deeply flattered that my piece was included.

The Spring Green Bracelet is still available in the shop, and I'll be adding some summery new items later this afternoon...


1 Have Spoken.:

Unknown said...

Love these delightfully crisp and refreshing items; the collection makes me think of the smell of grass after a cooling summer rainstorm.