1.07.2010

Under the Tree: A Nouveau Candelabra

*Sigh* The Christmas cheer is really and truly packed up until next year. It's always a little sad to sweep away all the pine needles and glitter and face January. What a bitter, wintry month January is! Dark days, cold resolve, and impatience for Spring. This year in particular: I'm resolving to meet Adam in a sunnier clime, sending out my resume and waiting, waiting, waiting. How lovely to have this candelabra to brighten my outlook...





Isn't she gorgeous? My parents found her in a shop on Whidbey Island and they knew that she'd be a perfect touch of Mucha-esque magic for my decor. Now in Edmonds, someday in Berkeley, she's sure to light my way in this New Year.


1 Have Spoken.:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Totally, totally gorgeous!