10.27.2009

Matilda on Furniture (and on the internets)

Well, we did it. We moved all of our stuff to Berkeley. I can't tell you that the move went smoothly (that would be a lie), but it's done, and all that's left is to sweep up our empty Wallingford nest and ship Adam off to NorCal next week. *Whew*

I feel it would be cathartic to share all of the gory details of our move, but I will have to wait until I can talk about it without raising my voice and cursing. It might be an appropriate post for Halloween, as it was a *$%#ing HORROR. See, I told you I wasn't ready to talk about it yet!

While I'm simmering down, here's a happy thing:

My adored little Cattywompus was part of Monday's Pets on Furniture post at Desire to Inspire!

Matilda luxuriating on the sunporch.

Check it out here, and be sure to peruse the glorious Desire to Inspire while you're at it. Tildy-Cat has asked me to mention that any fan mail can be emailed to shockthebourgeois@mac.com, attention Matilda Warlock!

0 Have Spoken.: