4.19.2011

A Flower Frog Makeover

My first issue of Country Living came in the mail the other day, and it is brimming with goodness. Take, for example, this bright idea:

Image from Country Living Magazine, April 2011

Why did I never think of that? Beyond floral arrangements, I've repurposed flower frogs for paintbrushes, feathers, and writing utensils. Having over a dozen sharpened pencils at the ready? Pretty, but not so useful. An array of makeup brushes? Useful for getting pretty!



As it turns out, I had exactly the same number of makeup brushes as slots in this simple vintage glass flower frog. And it looks just right with the trio of mismatched goblets that contains other beauty basics on my vanity desk. I love the way this vignette adds some glamour to a daily routine.


0 Have Spoken.: