10.05.2010

Blue Mood

No, not sad- I'm quite happily immersing myself in all the colors of the Northwest, especially the chilly blue of the Puget Sound.


 I wake up in this gray and blue bedroom, just the shades of the waves outside my window. 
(Doesn't my Mother have lovely taste? I'm tempted to make this a permanent vacation...)

These pale periwinkle hydrangeas were begging to be photographed in downtown Edmonds.

So much prettiness, and it's so nice to be home.

I promise I won't let the blog get too quiet,

Elizabeth


2 Have Spoken.:

Sierra said...

Love love love the bed. I'm thinking of updating Brad's for Christmas (new pillows and covers at least) and this is lovely inspiration.

Also so glad you're posting again! My reader missed you.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

What a pretty post! LOVE that hydrangea photo!