7.20.2011

Dare to Dream: Camera Bag

With the all of the excitement approaching this summer, I had just about forgotten that I had a birthday coming up (really, I think that post-25th, there just aren't any birthdays worth remembering). But then I came across Nicole's post on stylish camera bags at Making it Lovely... and I suppose I have to have a birthday to create a birthday wish list, right?


At first glance, Kelly Moore's Mimi Bag is an attractive handbag with handsome brass detailing. But it's so much more. It is magic. It is downright Mary Poppins.


A bag that can handle my hobbies and match my style? I guess that's worth turning 25 again. 

1 Have Spoken.:

Savvy in San Francisco said...

Have you checked out Epiphanie Camera Bags? I have two and I love them!!!

www.epiphaniebags.com