11.30.2010

The Best Spoons (and the Best Mom!)

If you're a House Beautiful reader, you probably delighted in this spread of Sabre frosted acrylic spoons in the November issue.


We spotted them at Maison d'Etre in Oakland and my Mom surprised me with a little burgundy spoon! (Did you think I was kidding about my Goodies from Mom theme this week?)

It's cheeky, but I think it will play nicely with my more formal white dishes.

There's a color to please everyone (22, to be exact), and the salad server sets would be an excellent hostess gift... definitely an idea to tuck away for the holidays!


2 Have Spoken.:

Diane (aka Mom) said...

You're Mom must really love you! And apparently she knows you pretty well too...

(Uh oh, does that qualify as self-promotion?)

Andrea Krummel said...

oh my gosh... i want one of every color!!! (but i really do love the burgundy that you got and think it looks oh so chic with the white dishes!)