9.11.2009

Bumbershoot 2009

Another excellent year at Bumbershoot... and yet another reason I love living in Seattle! We saw...
  • Dyno Jamz
  • The New Mastersounds
  • Katy Perry (yikes, I know)
  • Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
  • Say Hi
  • Matt & Kim (yayyyyy!)
  • The Black Eyed Peas
  • The Old 97s
  • The Long Winters
  • Franz Ferdinand
  • Modest Mouse
See, we had fun!

And Drew had... too much fun.

We got treats.

Drew was apparently the only one who was sweet on Katy Perry.

We goofed around plenty. And got lost?

We ALL got to use our Bumbershoots!


Best of all, I got to see The Long Winters again...

I had the perfect view- front row center for my favorite band.

And did I mention that I met the band? Because I met the band. I should probably also mention that I completely geeked out and forced them all to sign my schedule and take photos with me. Long Winters, should we meet again... please don't remember me.


Usually I'd be embarrassed to post a picture where my face looks so large and white... but that's John Roderick standing next to me.

0 Have Spoken.: